Saturday, March 29, 2014

Intermission

I have not been knitting for the past couple of weeks. I started hat 11, but I am not very far on it. This happens on occasion, I just don’t feel like knitting. So I am falling behind on my goal.
What have I been doing instead?? Why needlepoint, of course…

Here is my Spiderman topper I have been working on. It is not quite done (I have to finish the webbing on the uniform). My granddaughter saw it and she asked if it was for her. She LOVES Spiderman and Batman and well any super hero. She is awesome! It is for her of course!

I did pick up a couple of old knitting booklets this week. I bought this one solely because I loved this picture on the back cover. 
Isn’t he the coolest dude ever!? I just loved the gritty New York landscape and the bright blue cardigan.
Once I looked over the booklet, it is actually really good. It has directions for various raglan men’s sweaters. The sizes go up to 56” and include different sleeve and neck options. Well worth the $.25 I paid for it. I am very happy.


I need to start knitting hat # 12 because I need to design a hat for the upcoming Shop Hop. Keep your eyes open for that post. 

No comments: